Wait 'til you see the rush to buy gold and silver coins when price inflation kicks into high gear. Gary North's 101 Thoughts on America's Economy touches on this:
63. Few Americans understand that monetary inflation produces price inflation.
74. Most Americans believe that a little price inflation is preferable to a recession.
75. So do most economists.
76. Some Americans are beginning to doubt that Federal deficit spending on stimulus programs will restore economic growth.
77. Hardly any economists have doubted this.
89. Few Americans understand the logic or history of the gold coin standard, 1815–1933.
90. Few Americans have ever seen a gold coin.
91. There are very few retail coin companies that sell gold coins.
92. In a monetary panic, their toll-free lines will be busy.
And my thought: There will be a monetary panic.
I have never met Gary North and probably never will. Yet, through his writings he has had a far-reaching influence on my thinking, especi...
I’m sure there will be some shocking events in 2018, but I have no idea what they will be. There are too many wildcards in the mix, with o...
In spite of its success in bestowing wealth on some men while funding an unnecessary war ,  the National Banking System proved unsatisfac...
Jacob Hornberger recently posted an article discussing his reasons why he considers the advent of the US national security state to be the...