Wait 'til you see the rush to buy gold and silver coins when price inflation kicks into high gear. Gary North's 101 Thoughts on America's Economy touches on this:
63. Few Americans understand that monetary inflation produces price inflation.
74. Most Americans believe that a little price inflation is preferable to a recession.
75. So do most economists.
76. Some Americans are beginning to doubt that Federal deficit spending on stimulus programs will restore economic growth.
77. Hardly any economists have doubted this.
89. Few Americans understand the logic or history of the gold coin standard, 1815–1933.
90. Few Americans have ever seen a gold coin.
91. There are very few retail coin companies that sell gold coins.
92. In a monetary panic, their toll-free lines will be busy.
And my thought: There will be a monetary panic.
Before the middle of this century, the growth rates of our technology— which will be indistinguishable from ourselves— will be so steep as t...
My grandson had quite a day at school. He had learned that the economy had been suffering from things called Panics, capital P, during th...
You’ve written hundreds of articles on markets, gold, government, and perhaps monetary theory. You’ve hammered politicians and economists...
In spite of its success in bestowing wealth on some men while funding an unnecessary war ,  the National Banking System proved unsatisfac...